Unwind & destress with a massage
Step into serenity at Rêve Therapy with a revegetating massage. Surrey Quays in South East London is where you’ll find us, so drop in and say goodbye to the stresses of the outside world today. Our team of skilled massage therapists offer everything from invigorating Swedish Massages to delicate, pampering Mother-To-Be Treatments. Rêve Therapy also offers the ultimate in Sports Massage therapy, to restore injured muscle tissue and boost your performance.
The benefits of massage are endless!
Massage triggers a host of brain chemistry responses to aid deep relaxation and improve mood. It can reduce your stress levels and may even help you avoid getting colds or another illnesses. Massage also boosts the neurotransmitters serotonin & dopamine, which are the key to fighting depression and reducing hypertension.
Massage helps the body pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissue and vital organs, and accelerates any rehabilitation process. It can also promote healthier sleep and has even been shown to improve breathing and posture. Issues such as allergies, sinus problems, asthma can all benefit from massage.
Choose from these refreshing massages:
- Deep Tissue Massage - Deep tissue massage focuses on the deepest layers of muscle tissue. It's used to release muscle tension through slow strokes, direct pressure and friction. The therapist concentrates on specific areas of the body, working to dispose of toxins from sore and strained muscles, by improving the circulation of blood and oxygen.
- Holistic Massage - Holistic massage at Rêve Therapy incorporates a variety of massage techniques designed to relieve general aches & pains and melt away tension. Our therapists work intuitively & holistically to help restore natural balance, improve oxygen flow in the blood and release toxins from the muscles. This enhances overall health and wellbeing and can promote better sleep patterns.
- Hot Stone Massage - This relaxing therapeutic massage uses smooth, heated stones to melt away tension and stress. Applied to specific areas of the body and incorporated in the massage itself, the heat from the stones eases muscle tension releasing toxins, improving circulation and promoting well-being.
- Indian Head Massage - Indian Head Massage is an effective therapy with its origins in the traditional techniques of Ayurvedic medicine, practised in India for thousands of years. The treatment is based on the philosophy that physical, emotional and spiritual health and wellbeing result from balance within the entire self. This relaxing treatment incorporates massage to the back, shoulders, neck, scalp and face and is ideal for releasing tension and stress.
- Sports Massage - Sports Massage is generally geared toward athletes and the particular stresses they place on their bodies. A sports massage therapist is trained in applying techniques to help athletes avoid injuries, cool down after exertion, and enhance their overall performance. It concentrates on increasing motion and flexibility, relieving muscle soreness, and promoting a quick recovery from muscle overuse.
- Thai Massage - Thai Massage is a dynamic massage, designed in a way to experience the entire body. The massage can be compared with acupressure (a pressure on specific points on the body) combined with stretching and asana's from yoga. Thai Massage a technique to that helps on a physical, energetic level and general wellbeing. The massage will be given on a traditional futon and is with clothes. Clients are therefore advised to wear a comfortable outfit.
- Shiatsu - Shiatsu is a form of Japanese bodywork, meaning "finger pressure". Shiatsu includes massaging with fingers, thumbs, palms but also assisted stretching and mobilizations can be part of the massage. It is a physical therapy that helps support and strengthen the body's natural ability to heal and balance itself.The massage will take place on a traditional futon and is with (comfortable) clothing. Clients are therefore advised to wear a comfortable outfit.
60min | £55
Daily by appointment:
- Tension Massage
- Back Neck and Shoulder Massage
Come to Rêve Therapy and let us work our magic
All of our bespoke massages are carried out in a calming atmosphere of our private treatment rooms, ensuring you a tranquil experience. We work on all your muscles, tendons, ligaments & joints as we understand that regular massage can improve your flexibility and your range of motion, keeping your joints supple and less prone to injury.
So come to Rêve Therapy for a relaxing massage in Surrey Quays and let us work our magic on you. Call one of the friendly Rêve Therapy team or drop us an e-mail today.