Hands and Feet Massage
Your hands and feet work unbelievably hard, which is why it's important to treat them to a soothing treatment during your next visit to Rêve Therapy. Let our beauty experts melt away tension and soften the hard skin on your feet while you sit back and relax. Alternatively, let us take care of your hands with treatments designed to maintain hands or to restore them to full health.
Manicures & Pedicures
Other than your face, your hands are exposed to more daily dirt and weather than any other part of your body. They accumulate dirt and grime easily, as well as constantly creating new skin cells as they shed off the old ones. Your feet are mainly exposed in the spring and summer, but walking on them all day can create callouses and other uneven skin conditions.
A professional manicure includes a thorough cleaning of your hands & nails using lotions designed to exfoliate your skin. Any grime will be removed, as will dead skin cells, keeping your hands smooth and reducing the appearance of wrinkles. A professional pedicure will also exfoliate your skin, as well as remove any callouses on the bottom of your feet. This not only makes your feet more attractive, it also helps you distribute your weight more evenly across your feet. This can reduce leg and back pain after standing for long periods.
Types of Manicures
Here are the different types of Rêve Therapy manicures:
- French Manicure - The French Manicure is merely a pink base with white nail tips. The point of French nails is that they're meant to look natural, more realistic and be more durable than other artificial nails. French tips can be done in both acrylic and gel form. What makes the French Manicure so useful is its great versatility – it goes with everything!
- Men’s Manicures - Men's nails grow fast and biting them is no longer the way forward. If you have a job that requires you to be very well presented or your hands are frequently in view of others, Rêve Therapy can get your hands looking and feeling like they belong to a hand model.
- Spa Manicure - Spa Manicure is for clients who want the extra pampering of a hand and arm massage and whose hands might be slightly dry. For this skincare-based manicure treatment we begin with a hand and nail scrub, followed by nail shaping & shortening. We finish with hand & arm massage treatment, followed by your choice of nail colour.
Types of Pedicures
These are the different types of Rêve Therapy pedicures:
- Dream Pedicure - Rêve Therapy's Dream Pedicure is the Orient Express of pedicures. It involves cuticle grooming, nail trimming, filing, buffing, cleansing scrub to exfoliate the underlying dry skin and a mask treatment. The pedicure concludes with a warm towel wrap, a legs and foot massage using moisturising lotion to leave your feet with a healthy glow. The pedicure is then followed by a hot stone foot massage.
- Mini Pedicure - Mini pedicures include all the basic pedicure elements, but in a smaller amount of time. The feet are places in a small basin of warm water to soften the feet and nails. A small scrubbing brush, soap and essential scented oils are used to clean the feet thoroughly. After the feet and nails have softened, the feet are towelled dry, and old toenail polish is removed. The nails are then cut and shaped with a nail trimmer and nail file.
Spa Pedicure - A Spa Pedicure treatment cleans and removes the dead skin cells from the feet and toenails. The pedicure is accompanied by a foot massage that rejuvenates the skin as well as relaxing the muscles.
Discover picture-perfect hands and feet
Your feet and your hands are in constant use, so it’s important to look after them. Call or e-mail to book a manicure or pedicure with the Rêve Therapy team today.